When asked how going paperless using Laserfiche has changed your department, Kevin Adams from Community Action Partnership of Washington Ramsey said that when they automated the energy assistance approval process with Laserfiche Workflow:
– We didn’t immediately need to replace staff lost through natural attrition.
– Over the last 5 years, a few staff were promoted to other departments or roles.
– Ultimately, we reduced the staff count by 25% without sacrificing the quality of our service.
– Our staff is now spending more time doing high-value tasks rather than dealing with paperwork.
– We are doing a much better job of working with clients to refer them to other services
– Also, having quick access to previous years’ applications has helped with verifying information and compliance with reporting/data retention requirements.
For more info how you can become more productive see Paperless Solution for CAP’s