If you are a Community Action Agency who is looking to go paperless but is unsure of the legal requirements to keep paper copies of your client applications and other paperwork, I would suggest you contact your legal counsel and your contacts at your funding sources.

I found a great article on this subject written by CAPLAW.  You can find it here:  CAPLAW on going paperless

More on paperless records management for CAP