What are common uses for electronic forms in Community Action Partnership (Agencies)?

Common uses for electronic forms in community action agencies and non-profits are:

  • Employment applications
  • Head Start student registrations
  • Purchase requisitions
  • EA applications
  • Inspection reports
  • Time off requests
  • Travel and expense reports
  • Maintenance request form
  • Monthly calendar and newsletter report
  • Weekly and monthly child plus report
  • Student trip approval form
  • Weatherization application
  • Weatherization inspections
  • and many more.

Essentially any paper form that your agency uses can be converted to an electronic form.

More info on electronic forms