Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management
With powerful capabilities—capture, electronic forms, e-signatures, workflow, records management, and security—Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management allows organizations to securely manage and share documents, videos, photos, and other content using state-of-the-art enterprise document management and cutting-edge business process management tools.
Laserfiche Is Award Winning Product
Gartner Peer Insights is a great source to validate a product before purchasing because it is a combined score of actual users of the product. Laserfiche is one of the highest-rated products in its class. To get the latest user rating of Laserfiche, click on the link below.
Rating by Experts
industry experts such as Nucleus Research have reviewed and rated Laserfiche as one of the leading products in the industry. You can find the report here: https://www.hemingwaysolutions.net/best-rated-ecm-software/
More Experts Reviews can be found here:
Benefits of Laserfiche and Automation
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting solutions for their pain points:
- Decreasing overhead costs of paper storage, office space, and additional hiring
- Streamlining operations by automating repetitive, manual processes
- Managing all organizational content throughout its life cycle
- Facilitating compliance with robust security and auditing features
- Integrating seamlessly with the applications employees use every day
- Create measurable data to track and improve productivity
Overview of Laserfiche ECM
Get employees, customers, contractors, and third parties using enterprise document management software, quickly and easily, with repositories that provide filtered, personalized views of files.
- User-Friendly Interface: Update documents, add document annotations, redact confidential information, and change document metadata from a single interface
- Rich Search: Instantly retrieve documents with quick and advanced search options tailored to individual users’ security rights
- Robust Metadata: Add, view, and modify document metadata to index, search and retrieve documents
Simplify document capture with multi-channel capture applications that capture paper and electronic files from multiple devices.
- Scanning: Convert paper records to imaged files on demand using Laserfiche’s built-in scanning interface
- Digital Capture: Reduce back-office work by saving to default folders with one click, auto-importing documents and automatically populating metadata
- Electronic Document Capture: Connect your repository to productivity applications with built-in capture tools for Microsoft Office products
- Mobile Capture: Turn photos taken on phones and tablets into searchable, secure documents
- High-Volume Capture and Processing: Automate document identification, indexing, classification, and filing in even the most paper-intensive environments
Save time and resources by combining the information and functionality from business applications with Laserfiche.
- Laserfiche Connector: Integrate Laserfiche with third-party applications like ERP, CRM, and GIS with one click using Laserfiche Connector, a code-free integration tool
- Hemingway Solutions Integration: We have developed many of our own Integrations in the Community Action community, Finance, and businesses using obscure or rarely used databases.
- Laserfiche Marketplace: Browse hundreds of pre-built integrations to connect Laserfiche with core applications, including Salesforce, Laser App, DocuSign, SIGNiX, and more
Bring control and transparency to operations with built-in security and compliance tools.
- Automatic Auditing: Automatically generate reports of user actions, document access, and modifications
- Granular System Security: Control user actions and document access down to the metadata level
- Department of Defense (DoD) 5015.2-Certified Records Management: Enforce records management policies across all devices, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
- VERS-Certified Electronic Records: Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy (VERS) requirements
What can Laserfiche do?