System Administration I – Laserfiche 10
- This course is designed for System Administrators who will use the Laserfiche 10 Web Administration Console to design repositories and configure security policies. This course will outline leading practices for creating folder structure, templates and users, and groups. It is based on Laserfiche 10.1.
By the end of this course, you learn to:
- Describe the key components of the Laserfiche 10 system architecture
- Design a repository folder structure aligned to security best practices
- Create trustees and assign security to those trustees
- Troubleshoot common user issues
- Create templates and fields and secure them through access rights
Free Laserfiche Training
If you are interested in receiving your free Laserfiche training, contact Larry Phelps at 612-382-4069 or [email protected]
Note, if it is not Christmas time, no worry, check with me, I may have gifts still available for you.
Hemingway Laserfiche training