I was asked the other day what are the advantages and disadvantages for a university to go paper-less. Here is my answer:
Advantages of going paperless for a university:
- Manage and organize student records
- Streamline admissions process
- Maintain compliance with automated document filing, data entry and student records retention.
- Protect student and personnel files
- Automatically fulfill student records requests and transfers
- Reduce turn-around times on purchase orders and invoices.
- Streamline the processes for financial aid, scholarships,, grants and student loans
But, I often say, It is not important what I say or any other sales person for that matter. What is important is what university or college users say.
Here is some customers that will tell you about their experience going paper-less.